Is in the top ten companies producing nutraceutical and health care products in Bulgaria.
- Probien Forte is an innovative combination to help the body during and after taking antibiotics.
- Helps maintain the natural gastrointestinal flora when administered with antibiotics.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- It helps to reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue.
- Source of B-group vitamins during and after antibiotic administration.
Probien Forte is a synbiotic – an innovative combination of 7 types of probiotics, prebiotic and Group B vitamins.
Probien Forte contains 25 billion cfu* of probiotic strains.
- gastrointestinal comfort
- support the immune system
- even better and faster effect
Saccharomyces Boulardii (Saharomyces bolardi) is a type of probiotic (lyophilized yeast), especially effective in disorders of the gastrointestinal flora. Supports the functions of the gastrointestinal tract. Contributes to normal peristalsis.
Prebiotics support and enhance the action of probiotics.
Prebiotics provide a suitable pH and nutrient environment favorable to the better development of beneficial probiotic bacteria.
The Inulin in Probien Forte is the perfect prebiotic – 100% soluble and completely safe fiber made up of fructo-oligosaccharide and polysaccharide chains.
B-group vitamins are important for the absorption of energy and nutrients. They contribute to the construction of a number of vital enzymes, to the normal functioning of the human body, to the normal recovery from stress or other tests for the body. B-group vitamins are also required for the better functioning of probiotics.
*cfu – unit of measure determining the number of viable bacteria